Pool and Spa Services
Check out a few of our services below!
Pool and Spa Design
Custom design your pool and spa
Pool and Spa Maintenance
Keep your pool and spa clean and functioning
Pool and Spa Repair
Save time and money by having your pool and spa repaired
SGS Saline Generating Systems Salt Chlorinator for your Pool
With the SGS Saline Generating System, you will no longer experience dry, irritated skin, red burning eyes and that heavy chlorine smell due to by-products of typical chlorine sanitizing methods. With the Breeze Series Salt Chlorine Generator, your pool will be continually “shocked” by a much milder and safer type of free chlorine that will result in water that feels soft and luxurious.
Saline Generating Systems offers three innovative products for the sanitization of residential swimming pools: the Breeze 320, Breeze 540 and Breeze 760 Salt Chlorine Generators. The Breeze Series is proudly made in the USA, and designed with the consumer in mind with its simplicity of operation, dependability and increased longevity.
Pool and Spa Energy Efficient Pumps
Pentair's circulation / filtration pumps for inground pools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards of precision and quality for safe, dependable, and long-lasting operation. And, with new technology incorporated, many are whisper quiet. Talk to us to choose the pump model and size that will efficiently meet the specific requirements of your pool.
IntelliFlo® and IntelliPro® variable speed pumps can typically cut energy costs by up to 90% over traditional pumps, saving hundreds of dollars each year...and thousands over the entire life of the pump. Savings are so incredible, and GRU is offering a rebate of $250 to GRU customers when you install a variable speed or flow pump.
Pool and Spa Heaters
MAX-E-THERM® High Performance Heater
Pool And Spa Heater by Pentair For indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features include an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven Dura-Glas™ rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections. Heavy-duty unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class
- Best in class energy efficiency*
- Compact Design - Ideal for retro-fit installations
- Easy to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice
- Environmentally Friendly - All units are low NOx
- Rustproof Housing - Sleek, matte black enclosure is made of Dura-Glas - an exclusive Sta-Rite material that handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating - rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency
- Custom or Retrofit - Direct-connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media filter or easily fits other systems
Backyard Pool and Spa Pricing
We guarnatee the absolute best value for our pricing! Call us NOW! 352-519-1010
Pool and Spa Cleaning
- brush pool walls and steps
- skim pool surface
- vacuum pool (as necessary)
- empty pump and skimmer baskets
- test water chemistry
- balance water to proper chemical levels
- clean or backwash the filter (monthly, or more as needed)
- clean the salt cell (quarterly, or more as needed)
- visual inspection of pool equipment
Electronic Leak Detection
- Most leaks are not hard to repair
- It takes the underground technology and know-how
- The expense involved is soon regained in lowered pool costs and ease of operation
- We specialize in full pool leak location and underwater repair. We use electronic locators, cameras and sound amplification devices to pin-point leaks. We resolve leak problems.
- We also repair pool and deck cracks, do pool acid washes and pool resurfacing.
Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Your swimming pool is your biggest investment outside of your home. And just as important as it is to change your car's oil, it is important to keep your pool equipment in good working condition. Let us come by every couple of months and do the dirty work so you can spend your free time swimming!
- We strongly recommend quarterly visits. We can arrange a bi-annual visit schedule too.
- Any equipment repairs found to be needed will be noted and reported to you with repair costs. Equipment repairs and water chemistry adjustments are not included in the Quarterly Equipment Maintenance Program.
- Inspect pool equipment including: Pump and Motor, Filter, Heater, Salt Chlorine Generator, Time Controller, Pool & Spa Lights
Please check below for the most common questions about backyard pool and spa. Feel free to contact us with your own questions.
What kind of warranties and guarantees do you provide?
More than you’ll ever need! You’ll have warranties from the manufacturers of the products we use and also guarantees from Patio Pools – guarantees and warranties on our work, on the products we use, and on the timetable we give you. The fact is, you have our name on everything, which means if there’s a problem with anything, anything at all, you don’t have to contact a manufacturer or supplier, you just call us. After all, you bought it from us and you should expect us to make it right. We will – period.
Is there much maintenance with a swimming pool?
Like every mechanical device, a swimming pool needs to be cared for and maintained. But it’s not complicated. Today’s cleaning systems are very low-maintenance so you just need to follow a few simple steps to keep your pool clean, clear and safe. When we finish your pool, we’ll outline a complete pool care program. It’s something you can do yourself easily enough, but if you’d like us to take care of it for you, we can do that. We have a service department that will take care of everything – cleaning, brushing, chemicals, maintenance – for a small monthly fee.
Do I have to design my own swimming pool?
No, you don’t. Your input is critical but our designers can design the pool for you as part of our service. We have Design Consultants who have created every imaginable kind of swimming pool – from simple, basic pools, to elegant, high tech, award-wining pools that will take your breathe away. A Design Consultant will meet with you, talk to you, walk the site and make sure that the pool that’s designed and built for you does exactly what you want it to do – in appearance and function. After all, this is your pool. Our job is to give you what you want.
Why are some pool companies so much less than other companies?
Some pool companies can advertise lower prices because they’re giving you a lesser product. You might not be able to notice inferior quality for a few years, but there is a difference. These “cheaper” pool companies use cheaper materials, transient and often poorly trained crews, and lower quality mechanical equipment and cleaning systems. They skimp on the amount of concrete and reinforcing steels bars in the pool shell and they build a less substantial deck. There are lots of ways for them to save money and build you a “cheaper” pool. But in the long run, it’s not cheaper at all. Poor quality is always, sooner or later, expensive and a mistake. The fact is, a Patio Pool will be the best quality and the best value, at any budget. If you want to save money, we’ll show you how, but we won’t build you an inferior pool. We never have.
What options are available when building a swimming pool?
You’ll have plenty of choices – size and shape, decking material and design, pool interior finish, cleaning and filtering systems, heating systems, landscaping, steps and swim-outs and lights, rock work, spas and fountains – whatever you can imagine, whatever you want, we can build. We’ll explain all the options to you and help you make the choices that are best for your family and your budget.
How long does it take to build a swimming pool?
Most pools and spas in Gainesville Florida are built in two to three months. The exact amount of time depends on a great many different factors, some of which are beyond our control unusual site conditions, the permitting process, and sometimes the weather. And, of course, the concrete for the shell and the decking material needs to cure and set. Designing and building a quality swimming pool takes time. That’s one thing 44 years of experience has taught us. But our experience has also taught us how to do it as carefully and as quickly as possible. You’ll be swimming before you know it.
Call us now for your backyard pool and spa services
We're proud to serve Gainesville Fl and the surrounding areas!